Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Lost Boys Life

Think Creatively
The way I Thought Creatively on my project was by adding some creativity to the Collage. Some of the elements in the Collage where i used my creativity was when i colored the flag of Sudan, where i wrote MASSACRES. Another element was writing down words next to the pictures that they matched with.

Reason Critically
The way I used the images and the text that I used on my Collage to show that I understood the Lost Boys situation, was by putting the words with the pictures that they matched with, so that I wouldn't only be showing what happened to the Lost Boys by pictures but also by words.

Communicate Effectively
My Collage shows awareness for the Lost Boys plight, since the images in it show the things that the Lost Boys have gone through such as massacre, genocide, loss of home, loss of family and famine. And also the text such as fire, loss, family, and massacre.

Live Ethically
My Collage evokes an emotional response from the viewers, by giving information about the ethnography of the Lost Boys of Sudan, which is depressing and devastating. This also shows my empathy for the what the Lost Boys have been through.






No comments:

Post a Comment